Financial Analyst - Revenues & Billing
The Company is looking for an Financial Analyst to join our highly professional Revenues & Billing team and enter a large global firm, a leader in its field.
- Company revenue calculation and recognition.
- Turnover gaming tax calculation in accordance with the laws and regulations of different countries.
- Settling and balancing accounts and ERP ledger accounts with business partners.
- Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspective.
- Contract analyses with third parties, including financial
- implementation and execution of the contracts.
- Provisioning and accounting responsibility within the respective domain.
- A bachelor's degree in Economics / Business Administration / Finance / Accounting
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position, with a preference for Financial Analyst
- Fluent English
- Experienced and able to work as part of a team, yet also to think and work independently
- Background / work experience from complex companies with numerous clients
- AR billing experience
- Able to meet deadlines and has multitasking abilities
- High analytical skills – report production and presentation to senior executives in the company
- Intense and dynamic work environment
You might also have:
- Work experience in a public hi-tech company
- Experience in accounting
- Information systems orientation: excellent Excel proficiency and familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems