Controller and Analyst for Great Tech Company
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Preparation of semiannual consolidated reports according to IFRS
- Prepare monthly financial statements including – P&L, BS, CF and A/R
- Budget control & monthly review of actual vs. budget
- Management of bookkeeping and payroll staff.
- Budget forecasting and cash flow management
Financial and M&A analyst
- Perform profitability analysis for complex deals/projects
- Building financial models
- Performing due diligence and analyzing target’s operating and financial results
- Managing due diligence processes
- Assist with financial planning
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Entry level position, suitable for up to 3-4 years experience after internship.
- A quick learner, ready to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to work independently. Highly motivated and committed.
- Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in economic department – advantage
- LLB – advantage